The primary objective of medical or surgical important is to alleviate the blockage. Additionally, vitamin A deficiency causes night blindness and is the single most important cause of childhood blindness in developing countries.
- See what your medical symptoms could mean, and learn about possible conditions.
- These medicines may be affected by Levlen ED, or may affect how well it works.
- These include: an unusual cough severe pain or heaviness in the chest breathlessness any unusual, severe, or prolonged headache or migraine attack partial or complete loss of vision, or double vision slurring or speech disability sudden changes to your hearing, sense of smell, or taste dizziness or fainting weakness or numbness in any part of your body severe pain in your abdomen severe pain, swelling, or discolouration in either of your legs.
- If you do not remember until the next day or if you miss more than 1 dose of Levlen, see the additional patient information leaflet that comes with Levlen or contact your doctor for further instructions.
- These side effects or additional side effects which cause serious health complications require immediate medical intervention.